Sunday, August 10, 2014

OMG...Too Lazy to do Anything

Well I wish I could say I had some more new this week, but I don't. At least the work week was only 2 days long thanks to the bank holiday on Monday! The weather has been a bit up and down, we even had a bit of thunderstorm on Friday which of course I really don't like one bit. Thankfully it didn't last long and waiting until I got home before it started.

I was due to go out on a photography field trip today to a Sunflower field, however having seen a photo that was taken just yesterday there, only a few of the flowers are showing. I think everything is a bit late this year, thanks to that terrible long winter.

I am shocked to have to mention that it is Rob's 50th Birthday later this week...I had no idea he was nearly 50 until I saw his mum's card come through the mail. The worse thing is that means I am not far behind him.
When you think of yourself, spouses, family and friends, they never age in your own minds. I suppose he can look at it as a positive...One year nearer retirement :o)

I will leave you with a montage of flowers from our garden. I have been trying to record some of the flowers as they have been emerging, so I remember what we have, the planting is great, each month something else appears. The previous owners did a great job with the garden, which means we can just sit back and enjoy it...Except for weeding and grass maintenance of course (Rob's domain). We did actually plant some stuff in our vegetable patch and have been enjoying cucumbers from the garden. Soon we will have tomatoes and Zuccchini too if they ever ripen off.

From the Garden



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AJ's Nova Scotia Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template