Sunday, May 12, 2013

Rain Stopped Play









Well after two wonderful weekends of sunny, warm weather it's back to seasonal temps and a whole lot of rain. I really don't have anything to write about this week as I have done absolutely nothing.

The only thing that I am pleased to report is that all of a sudden the leaves have started to appear on the trees. It never fails to amaze me. Now I know this is a common and regular occurrence, but here you tend to notice it more than back in the UK, I think it's because you are eagerly looking for any signs of Spring after the long Winter. It's so sudden when it does happen, it literally goes from 0-60 on the leaf front and the greens are so green. I should really try and document it next year.

My weekend has been spent on the PC, I have been editing some photos and trying to sort out images for the annual photo contest at our club. I don't know what is wrong with me, but I find choosing images so utterly difficult. I have been at it for 2 days now and I only have to choose 5. Drives me mad. I have 5 now but I don't think they are good enough, but quite frankly I am at that point where I am past caring.

Hopefully I will have more news next week, but until then I will leave you with some of my favourite, recent images from my Rural Decay and Nova Scotia Farm Series...Not good enough for the contest!
Please do click on these to view larger, I don't think the smaller versions here do them justice.

Praying for Time

A River Runs Through It - Click to View Larger

Roadside Red

Partially Obscured



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AJ's Nova Scotia Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template