Sunday, April 18, 2010

Giving Notice

Robert and I handed in our notices this week, Robert on Thursday and myself on Friday. Unlike Robert, I had been stressing over the moment I would officially say goodbye to a job I love and tell friends I work with that I will be leaving in a few weeks.

I know it came as a shock, there were a few tears and hugs and a huge weight lifted from my shoulders, I hated not being able to tell the people closest to me about our plans.

I will definitely miss you (you know who you are) but looking on the bright side you will have a place to stay when you come visiting on your hols.

Rob was told by his boss that should he return he could have his old job back, which I thought was very nice of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AJ's Nova Scotia Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template