Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New Beginnings = Sad Endings…Part 1

So last night I met up with my gal pals for the last time before heading off.
For many years we worked together (in my previous job) and since those days we have all moved on into different careers or parenthood, but in all those years we kept in touch and tried to meet up once a month for dinner and a good catch up. Last night was no exception! Although tinged with sadness at the end, it was a lovely evening. An unexpected gift of a beautiful charm bracelet with a clover leaf charm on it, was so touching and thoughtful…Thank you!! This is farewell and not goodbye, I look forward to at least some of you paying me a visit…Now go and download Skype!!!!


From left to right: Pam, Steph, Me, Sally, Kim, Sarah & Sylvie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AJ's Nova Scotia Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template