Monday, May 17, 2010

Another Fond Farewell

My dear friend Lorraine and her husband Mike came down from Surrey for the weekend to say goodbye to us. Lorraine and I have known each other pretty much all our lives, we attended all the same schools and have never lost touch through the years. The four of us had a wonderful weekend, we took at trip out to Stourhead Gardens and enjoyed dinner out in the evening and last night they joined us for dinner at our place before they headed off home again today. Thanks for coming, we had a lovely time and always enjoy your company. Looking forward to a visit from you on the other side of the pond! Now can someone please tell me why my eyes completely disappear in photos...I think I have actually morphed into a hamster!

The Hamster & Lorraine


Rob, Me, Lorraine & Mike

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AJ's Nova Scotia Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template