Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New Beginnings = Sad Endings…Part 2

...And yes, it's the same pub again, :o)
Tonight was spent with a just few of my favourite work buddies! A cracking evening and a fun way to say farewell. I will absolutely miss you all, you have made me laugh alot...And you have laughed at me alot! I will remember our lunchtimes with fondness and will definitely miss the banter! You have 2 more days of me yet, so be nice or I will upload the outtakes! Tom, thank you for putting up with me as your work spouse for a solid 8 years, lesser men would have crumbled!


From left to right front: Ian, Ali AKA Gromit, me, Ali AKA Pricey, Andy
From left to right back: Phil,Tom, Rob (my Hubby), Malc

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AJ's Nova Scotia Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template