Friday, May 14, 2010

Leaving Day

So today was my final day at Thales and although those closest to me may have thought I was pretty unaffected as I left, I did have a good sob in the car park. The finality of saying goodbye to everyone and everything really kicked in today.

Yesterday a few of us went to the pub at lunchtime, everyone had a few laughs at Tom's speech about me and some of my craziness. I was kindly presented with some wonderful gifts the main one being a pocket Canon camera for my handbag, so I can hopefully keep you all amused with my observations of daily life.

A big thank you to everyone who contributed, I know I will have fun with it!!

Tom (my long suffering work spouse) also put his creative talents into action to produce this wonderful image for me, which celebrates my stupidity and sense of adventure. I still cannot get over the hippo ballerina and seeing my head on Columbo's body :o) For those of you who have yet to meet me, there are some stories to tell behind this. Click image to view large.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AJ's Nova Scotia Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template