Sunday, March 27, 2011

Reality Bites

Another week where there is very little to report. Work has been extremely busy this week. Friday Vickie was away so I was managing the front end by myself. The day flew by. The only real problem I ran into was a drunk who stumbled in. I really didn't know he was drunk, I thought perhaps he was mentally impaired, I couldn't understand a word he was saying.I had to get Brian to help me out with him in the end, he was slightly abusive, I am pretty sure he posed no threat though, I reckon I could have decked him easily should the need have arisen!

I was going to go out with Nancy on Saturday, but she had too much prep work for School to do and I was feeling a little under the weather. Talking of which the weather continues to baffle me. We have had all sorts this week, sun and almost proper Spring like days and then snow flurries. Today the sun is shining but the wind is cold, the temperature all week has only reached a maximum of around 2-4 degrees.

The new series of Dancing with the Stars premiered over here this week. I have to say the cast is sadly lacking, mostly people I have never seen or heard of with the exception of Ralph Macchio (The Karate Kid) and Kirsty Alley...And actually these two were totally the best on the night. There are a couple of others I have my eye on, Some Disney Actress and an NFL player I think could do well.

I am loving Celebrity Apprentice, if it comes on TV over there definitely give it a go, it's better than our version. It like a proper full length series and they are definitely in fighting like normal Apprentice candidates.

From the archives - A closer shot of the churches at Mahone Bay

Colourful Lunenburg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AJ's Nova Scotia Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template