Sunday, March 13, 2011

Slow News Week

This is most likely going to be the shortest entry I have mad thus far. It really has been a slow news week and nothing much to report. The temperatures have remained up, and today I actually ventured out to the shops with no coat on as it is so mild, I even broke a sweat. I have the windows open downstairs too. I do hope it stays this way and that we are not being lulled into a false sense of security.

Rob and I went out last night with Melissa to a fund raiser for her Swim team, there was a good turn out and a very entertaining auction with over 100 items on offer. I spent the rest of the weekend catching up on my sleep.

This week Arthur is on holiday and I shall be running is department again, should be fun, I think I am in for a busy and possibly stressful week. Hopefully I shall have more to write about next weekend.

In the meantime here's some more images I took last weekend:

Fishing by Numbers

Low Tide at Blue Rocks


Red Hut, Yellow Hut

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AJ's Nova Scotia Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template