Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Busy Week

I have no clue where the time has gone this week. Socially I have done nothing at all, but work has been full on crazy. With the kids off on March Break I thought the week would be quiet, but no, quite the opposite.

I met Deb and Nancy for lunch on Wednesday across the road from where I work in a little cafe. It was brief but the food was good. Nancy and I were unable to make Debs birthday bash a week ago, so it was nice to have a catch up.

Other than that it has just been work, work, work. I am still formulating ideas for the colour area of the showroom and have been gathering and collecting information and getting some of the prep work done. My boss really likes the ideas I have been throwing out and I am enjoying the challenge. She thinks I should be a design consultant...Who knows one day eh?

Rob and I ventured out briefly yesterday as the sun was shining, we headed along to Eastern Passage for a little walk and drove round some other areas of Dartmouth looking as potential houses to live in...I still cannot get past wanting to live in the one road though (the road where houses never come up for sale!).

I showed Rob Rainbow Haven Beach yesterday too, the weather was fabulous and dare I say it too hot for my big coat!

The good weather looks set to continue this week, hooray I say! Think we might have turned a corner on Winter now.

The bus drivers went back to work last Friday. I no longer feel any sympathy for them as they got a signing fee of $4000 each for going back to work with their new deal. Incredible, they inconvenience the whole of the City for over a month and then get rewarded for it. That signing fee would take me almost 5 months to earn on my low end income.

They are offering free bus and ferry rides until the end of the month...Well you know what they can do with that!


Fishermans Cove, Eastern Passage, taken yesterday


Amusing Sign found at West Berlin last weekend


Fishermans Friends, taken last weekend at Port Medway

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AJ's Nova Scotia Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template