Monday, September 3, 2012

Done Nothing!

Yep, it's been another socially baron week. It's the long Labour Day weekend here, hence I didn't update the blog yesterday as I knew I could do it today instead.We were going to visit Anne who is camping at Rissers Beach but the check out time was lunchtime and there was no way we would have made it down there in time.

Saturday we took the boys to the vet. Shakespeare had his booster jabs done and Hamish had to get his eye looked at as we think he got it scratched somehow, so he has some ointment to go it for a week now.  Rob and I also went to check out the kennels we are leaving them in next week when we go away. It seems okay, but I am just not happy about putting them in kennels, so it really didn't matter how good it was! I just hope they aren't too grumpy with us when we come home.

Rob and I have a 4 day week and then we are off to PEI for a well earned break., I am really looking forward to it as I haven't taken any photos (except for the cats) in a while now.

Hamish is adjusting to life with his new buddy, he has started to play more now and is tolerating the annoyance of Shakespeare tapping him at any given opportunity.

So this will be my last update for a couple of weeks now, hopefully upon our return I will have plenty to chat about and lots of new photos to share, but until then, you will have to enjoy yet another photo of our new edition!

Easy like Sunday...Or Bank Holiday Monday Morning...
Asleep on Rob's Pillow!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AJ's Nova Scotia Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template