Saturday, January 19, 2013

Snow

Another busy week done and dusted. Time has just flown by this week, probably largely due to the fact I was sick on Wednesday and spent the remainder of the week playing catch up.

I am in the middle of adding to and improving the showroom, I commissioned another cabinet to be made before Christmas and it was delivered this week and now I have some more wall space to fill with samples, which I shall be working on next week. Ideally I would like to get it looking ship shape by the end of next week as I have to photograph it for a conference being held next month.

We have more than our fair share of snow this week which has irritated me somewhat. Friday being the worst day as it caught me out, Rob left early as usual and it had started when he left, but by the time I left for work I had to clear the car and try and defrost the inside which was well and truly iced up. Having accomplished this I crawled my way to work quite literally behind a snow plough and was late! It came down all morning and then the sun came out in the afternoon, I think it was around minus 10 but it didn't actually feel that cold.

My Newfie pal Sarah met me from work and came home with me for a few beers and some dinner, it was a good night and we had plenty to catch upon as I haven't seen her since November.

I am updating the blog early this week as I have no plans for the rest of the weekend, as I am in full hibernation mode thanks to the weather. Of course it hasn't escaped my notice that the UK is in the throws of a deep freeze too, plenty of snow causing chaos as always on the roads. Welcome to our world :o)

On Dry Land at Peggy's

Winter Blues at Prospect


Low Tide at Prospect


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AJ's Nova Scotia Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template