Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

Just a very quick update today as it is really late and I should have bee in bed hours ago.

The sun came out for the long weekend here and the temperatures have been very Spring-like, I just hope this is the shape of things to come!

I haven't really done anything this week so I don't have much news at all. I have been practicing more of my indoor still life photography just to see what I could come up with for an Easter theme. A couple of these I did post on my last entry and here you can see some more. I don't want to be regarded as a one trick pony when it comes to photography as I would like to think I am capable of more than a pretty landscape shot.

Robert helped move Smiffy from his Elmsdale Apartment to Anne's house on Thursday, I didn't go along to help as I feel I would have been about as much use as a chocolate fireguard with my limp bingo wings. Tonight we were invited over for a lovely dinner, which was much appreciated and hit the spot! My appetite is still raging thanks to me not smoking....6 weeks and 3 days today!

I hope you all enjoyed and are enjoying the long weekend over in the UK. Belated birthday wishes go out to Sarah B this weekend, I hope you had a lovely birthday.

Fresh Eggs for Breakfast

Arty Eggs - Hand coloured in Photoshop




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AJ's Nova Scotia Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template