Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I Gotta a Job!

So Big News! Pleased to report that the second interview went very well at Pete's today, so well in fact they called me this afternoon and offered me the job! I start next Tuesday. I am pretty sure this whole new environment will be a challenge, but I am looking forward to it. I get discount after 3 months (15%) which goes up after 6 months to 30% and then I also get medical and dental benefits too, so that means hopefully we can put our Blue Cross on hold as employer benefits extend to Rob as well as myself. (these benefits are all add-ons to the provincial system which is free). The pay is average for around here. I won't be making a fortune, but it's a good start which in turn may lead on to other things.
Rob and I have just got back from our neighbours next door who invited us round for drinks tonight, they are really nice now we have got to know them a little, and we hope to return the favour at some point and have them round here.

I am off to the car lot tomorrow as I know I have a lot of cars waiting for me. Hopefully I will still be able to keep this up as well, although it might be on a slightly more limited basis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AJ's Nova Scotia Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template