Saturday, July 3, 2010

Beach Life

The weather brought us another scorcher of a day today, Rob and I decided to head for the beach.

Now I am not sure how all of you in the UK reading this imagine Nova Scotia in your mind, but I suspect it not number one on your hit list for a beach destination. That said there are some lovely beaches here, we spent most of the day at Clam Harbour Beach, and then drove along further to Taylor Head Beach, as you can see from the images you don't tend to get the over crowding like Weymouth!

It was a lovely and relaxing day but I have to confess that both Rob and myself are slightly lobster-like right now, that'll teach us to dose off in the breeze!


Clam Harbour Beach


Little Harbour (on route between the two beaches)


Taylor Head Beach

1 comments:

Ashley on January 6, 2021 at 4:18 PM said...

Hello! This will be rather random. I stumbled upon your photo while doing an image search of the area. The boats in this picture belonged to my late father and uncle. Your photo is lovely. Would you happen to have this photo still and be willing to share it?

Post a Comment

 

AJ's Nova Scotia Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template